I want to reach as many people as I can – to encourage and inspire as many people as I can – by sharing as freely as I can what has been given to me. So I have a pretty liberal permissions policy! However, for all kinds of legal reasons (including my obligations to my publishers) I do need to establish the following guidelines:
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others, I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name.
Without Asking My Permission
You are welcome to do the following without asking for my permission:
- Link to my site or to any specific post on my site.
- Excerpt and re-post less than 250 words on any other site, as long as you link back to my original post.
- Print out my posts and make up to 50 copies for your friends and family, your Bible study group or book club, your church women’s ministry, or any others you think would be blessed or encouraged by them.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial (free) publication, such as a church bulletin or newsletter – as long as you include this copyright notice: “© 2022, Christin Ditchfield. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.ChristinDitchfield.com.” If anyone contacts you, asking you for permission to reprint the material, please refer them back to this site.
- Share images that appear in my posts or on my Pins page on Pinterest, Facebook, or other social media sites — as long as you don’t remove the watermark — my website information — from the image. If instead of my website information, an image includes a special copyright notice with attribution to an outside source, then you need to contact that source.
Asking For My Permission
You need to have my written permission to do the following:
- Use any of this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my work.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers own the copyright on the posts they write. My permissions policy doesn’t apply to their work. If you’d like to repost or republish their content, you need to contact them directly.
If you have some other use for my content that isn’t covered here, please email me.
Thank you for respecting this policy.